Posts Tagged ‘Mocavo’
This weekend Findmypast is offering free unlimited access to over 2 million records from their databases which include the following:
- Global record sets such as census, birth, marriage, and death records from the 1600s to the present.
- Millions of local newspaper pages from around the globe spanning 1710 to 2014.
- The largest collection of local records from England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland dating back to 1500.
- Military records dating from 1760, encompassing the U.S. Civil War, World War I and World War II.
- Passenger lists and naturalizations, covering the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, and beyond.
- Local histories, genealogies, and exclusive access to PERSI (the PERiodical Source Index)
In addition, you can tune in to the Findmypast Live Broadcast at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 8th (EST), where some of our family history experts will be giving you advice to help you make the most of your research.
The offer runs from November 7th until 7 am November 10th.